Low-Cost Quick Turn Flex PCB Prototypes manufacturing
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Place of Origin:||China|
We recommend you Quick Turn Flexible PCB prototype service for function testing of new products prior to making a commitment to a full production run. Benefits of developing Quick Turn PCB include:
1. Rapidly test and correct designs if there are any mistakes - After waiting over a week for your full boards, you will be eager to get them going in your applications. When you test your design beforehand with PCB prototypes, you can do just that.
2. Benefit from lower production tolerances - It offers a clear indication of how well your PCB will perform.
What is Flexible Printed Circuit Board
Flexible circuit board, also known as "Flexible Printed Circuit Board", "Flexible PCB", is a printed circuit made of flexible insulating substrates.
Flexible PCB provide excellent electrical performance, can meet the design needs of smaller and higher density installation, but also help to reduce assembly processes and enhance reliability.
Flexible circuit board is the only solution to meet the requirements of miniaturization and mobility of electronic products. It can bend, winding and fold freely. It can withstand millions of dynamic bending without damaging the conductor. It can be arranged arbitrarily according to the spatial layout requirements, and can move and expand arbitrarily in three-dimensional space, so as to achieve the integration of component assembly and conductor connection.
Flexible circuit boards can greatly reduce the volume and weight of electronic products, which is suitable for the development of electronic products in the direction of high density, miniaturization and high reliability.
Price Composition of Flexible Circuit Board
1. Different materials used in FPC softboard result in different prices.
For example, common double-sided flexible circuit board, sheets generally have PI, PET and so on. The thickness of sheets varies from 0.0125 mm to 0.10 mm, and the thickness of copper varies from 1/3 oz to 3 oz. All these lead to great price differences. At the same time, there are also price differences among material manufacturers, i.e. different brands. This is the price diversity of material selection. The material also includes steel sheet, FR4, PI, FCCI copper foil reinforcement material accessories and so on.
2. The price of flexible circuit boards varies with the process used.
Different production processes can also result in different costs, such as Immersion Gold, Immersion tin or OSP, shape accuracy requirements, wet or dry film lines, etc. will form different costs, resulting in different prices.
3. Different technical difficulties of flexible circuit boards cause different prices.
Under the same process, if we design flexible circuit boards with different difficulty, we will also incur different costs.
For example, two kinds of circuit boards, one with excessive holes on the board and the other within the normal range, will result in different drilling costs.
There are also lines, such as a line width spacing greater than 0.1MM, the other is less than 0.1mm, which will also cause price differences, because the difficult board scrap rate is high, the cost will inevitably increase, resulting in different prices.
4. The price varies according to the customer's requirements.
The level of customer requirements will directly affect the product rate of PCB manufacturers, such as a board according to IPC-A-6013, class 1 requirements have 98% qualified rate, but according to class 3 requirements may only be 90% qualified rate, resulting in different costs of PCB factory, and ultimately lead to changes in product prices.
5. Price Diversity Caused by Different Manufacturers of Flexible Circuit Board
Even if the same product, because different manufacturers have different process equipment and technology level, it will also form different costs.
Nowadays, many manufacturers like to produce gold-plated PCB board because of its simple process and low cost, but some of them produce gold-plated board, which increases the cost because of scrap, so they prefer to produce tinplate or tinplate, so their price of tinplate is lower than that of gold-plated circuit board.
6. Price Differences Caused by Different Ways of Payment
At present, flexible circuit board factories generally adjust the price of flexible circuit boards according to different payment methods, ranging from 5% to 10%, which also results in price differences.
7. Price Diversity Caused by Regional Differences
Prices vary in different regions, so regional differences also lead to price diversity.
8. Prices are different due to different plating methods
Local plating is about 15% higher than total plating.
9. Surface treatment of golden finger
The difference between gold plating and tin plating is about 5%.
10: The bad rate in FPC production process also determines the unit price of FPC.
11: The cost of SMT and the bad rate also determine the unit price of FPC.
JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
Jinghongyi PCB (HK) Co., Limited is a professional manufacturer of high-quality PCB. JHY PCB specializes in quick turn PCB prototypes, small-medium volume PCB. Established in 2011, located in Baoan District, Shenzhen, China, with more than 500 experienced employees, we're able to achieve monthly output 40000 square meters.
PCB Manufacturing Services
As one of leading printed circuit board manufacturers based in China, JHYPCB has been offering international companies of all sizes with high-quality PCB prototype to production services at fair price for 8 years. To make professional and advanced circuit boards, we're committed to adhering to the strictest standards during PCB manufacturing process, we're fully compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
- Save money&time! Achieve peace of mind!
- A professional and trustworthy PCB Prototype manufacturer.
- Fastest PCB Prototype.
- One stop solution for various PCB&SMT Stencil.
- Low cost for simple PCB.
- Affordable price for high-tech PCB.
- Minimum orders 1pcs.
- 24-hour online customer service.
- Professional PCB engineer for one-to-one service.
- Shipment on time.
- Guarantee good service and quality from PCB quotation to delivery.
To deliver true value and convenience to our PCB fabrication clients, we expand our business to components sourcing and turnkey PCB Assembly services ranging from prototype, low-to-middle volume to high volume up to 1 million pcs. We can mount components on circuit boards using surface mount technology (SMT),through-hole technology (THT), and manual insertion:
- High quality assembly services with short lead times
- No minimum order
- No additional charge for stencils
- Free DFM Check
- 100% AOI test and X-Ray test for BGAs package
- Function tests & IC programming based on custom requirements
Our company is approved by UL, TS16949, ISO-9001, and RoHS compliance.
| || || |
All boards are produced according to IPC-6012 standards and inspected according to IPC-A-600 in the latest version. Our products are widely applied in communications, industrial control, power electronics, medical equipment, security electronics, consumer electronics, LED, etc. More than 90 percent of them were exported to Europe, North America, South America.
One stop service include
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
- Company Name: JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
- Representative: Chen Zhi
- Product/Service: PCB Manufacturer , PCB Prototype , Flexible PCB , Multilayer PCB , Aluminum PCB , Rigid Flex PCB
- Capital (Million US $): US$1.5 Million
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 41 -50 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Building 15, Wan Xia Industrial Park, Tongfuyu Industrial Zone, Shajing,Baoan District, Shenzhen, China.
- Contact Person: Ms. Megan
- Tel: 86-1351-0758219
Premium Related Products